Gene Costa has been in the restaurant business for 40+ years. He was brought up under the tutelage of his father and was the third generation to run a 60-year-old restaurant in New York City. He was given a proclamation in Manhattan’s City Hall and the restaurant, Surprise Rotisserie, is in the history books of the city and is still legendary in Harlem today.
As Gene will tell you, we are a “We” company –not an “I” Company – and a brief listing of our accomplishments highlights all our experience and the knowledge that comes with it.
- Chosen by the Food Network to cater their first “Wedding of the Year” in 2004
- Site work for One Tree Hill and Dawson’s Creek
- Catered “Operation Sail ‘92” on Ellis Island, Robert De Niro’s 50th birthday party, and many more
- Hope For Warriors
- WILMA Women to Watch
- Healthcare Hero’s
- Ellie White Wolfram Syndrome Fundraiser
- PPD Children’s Holiday Festival & Toy Drive
- Thalian Hall Theater Awards
I would like to extend a special thanks to you and the entire staff at Bon Appetit Catering for all your hard work on our special Food Network Cater Your Wedding. It was a pleasure working with a team of professionals. Thank you for helping us fulfill our dream for a beautiful and delicious wedding show. I hope you are as proud of the product as we are.
Congratulations on being chosen as a top wedding professional in The Knot Best of Weddings 2012! What sets this honor apart is that it’s not just your colleagues (or even The Knot) bestowing this award upon your business – it is real brides who were thrilled with the level of service you brought to their wedding day.