Weekly lunch and weekend breakfast specials that have the flare of the big city and the comfort of home!Restaurant
Off premise fullservice Wedding, Personal and Corporate Catering. Let our Catering Team help you every step of the way in planning and executing your upcoming special event to allow your dreams and wishes to become reality!Catering
Gene Costa (Owner) has been in the Restaurant Business for 40+ years. He was brought up under the tutelage of his Father and was Third Generation to a 60 year Landmark Restaurant in New York City that was given a Proclamation in Manhattan’s City Hall. This Proclamation is in the history books and is still today a legacy in Harlem.You will also see this Proclamation proudly displayed here in our Catering Sales Office. Gene and his wife Claudia created here at Bon Appetit, not only a Restaurant with wonderful food, but an atmosphere where you genuinely feel acknowledged and appreciated. A brief listing of “Our” accomplishments (because as Gene will tell you we are a “We” Company not an “I”) aptly highlights this experience and the expertise that comes with it:
- Chosen by the Food Network to cater their “Wedding of the Year” in 2004 on the Wedding Channel
- Winner of “Best of Catering” by the Knot for 2011 and 2012
- Site work for One Tree Hill and Dawson’s Creek
- Catered “Operation Sail” in 92′ on Ellis Island
- Robert De Niro’s 50th Birthday Party and Much More!